Create Thread

[General Discussion] Proof that xLavi Archival Macalindol hacked my acc

[Copy link] 7/409

Posted on 2018-01-06 08:19:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

https://www.facebook.com/oLavihcrAo facebook link 

after i help you war with fs and saber you will do this to me 

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-06 08:34:31 | Show thread starter's posts only

more fake account to blame kati after saber hack them .. sealion not retrieve yet, hacker pretend to be owner .. carefull with saberloser guild .. they use same name boomboom pretend to be us and ask password 

Signature
Gaming is in my DNA
Posted on 2018-01-06 08:53:15 | Show thread starter's posts only

more fake chat to blame kati ..  after that fake chat with celso and owner show up, now u fake chat use sealion, sorry pilot and owner of seal explain to us, fuking saber loser, hack more and delete gear to win the war .. always loser

Signature
Gaming is in my DNA
Posted on 2018-01-06 10:11:21 | Show thread starter's posts only

scammer alert rovic = pretend to be kati member , use same name, now change after hacked their enemy

Signature
Gaming is in my DNA
Posted on 2018-01-06 21:47:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

blablabla  why  this  katipuneros  so ggod  on  acting  its  already  have  evedince  that  they  hack  sealion  now  they  still  want  to pretend  that  they never  did  that  .lol  drea  thats  what u  did  to monster  ryt  thats  why u  got  the  email  and  the  acct  of  monster idiot  dnt pretend  u  can buy  acct  coz  all  on this  server  knows  how  beggar u  are  weal indogssss

Signature
simple gamer
Posted on 2018-01-08 23:49:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

no wonder saberloser got so many haters, only dog friends with dog .. hacker friends with hacker .. suit u .. HAHAHAHA .. this post only prove that fake hacker sealion pretend to be owner and they dont know they owner is friend wit us and inform that char not retrieve back !!!

Signature
I DONT NEED TO GET A LIFE, IM A GAMER, I HAVE LOTS OF LIVES!
Posted on 2018-01-09 23:50:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
+ Depression is living in a body that fights to survive, with a mind that tries to die +
Posted on 2018-01-17 21:16:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

After saberguild succes scam and hack Sealion char by pretending to be us .. now they try to scam us too

LOSER saber guild .. so scared and jealous with kati and their ally 

Signature
I DONT NEED TO GET A LIFE, IM A GAMER, I HAVE LOTS OF LIVES!