GodsWar Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 64585

Total:#4

Create Thread

[General Discussion] To sir IGG.

[Copy link] 3/240

Posted on 2018-01-02 21:48:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

good, excuse the writing. but a few minutes ago Mr. IGG gave me this page to enter http://www.gwdailyreward.ml/
in the same, I logue to get a softwer that Mr. IGG had recommended me and it turns out that they disconnect me to the istante after logiarme. I try to enter the game again and said my password was wrong, so I went to my mail to retrieve it. when recovering it I enter the game again and I see that my mounths is not, disappeared suddenly. I write this to claim why that happened, I would like to recover what I lost. as I do?

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-02 22:05:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol IGG no te mando pm, fue un hacker y caiste en su trampa, en mi server tambien han intentado un tal char llamado [I-G-G] .. tienes que ser mas cuidadoso, lastimosamente aprendiste a las malas

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-03 08:39:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

Jajjajaj pionex , estoy de vacaciones y veo esto

Signature
Posted on 2018-01-05 11:44:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

That player has nothing to do with I.G.G, simply a scum of a human  being who thinks it's fun scamming people. I dont think they take any countermeasures against this. And ontop of the game service being kinda dead. You're on your own. 

P.S Dont ever login in on websites asking for your username and password for items, in ANY game.

Signature