GodsWar Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 67060

Total:#322

Create Thread

[General Discussion] Suggestion collect thread

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 321/46227

Posted on 2008-11-26 21:38:51 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear players,
If you have any suggestion about GodsWar,please post it here,any suggestion will be appreciated!

Thanks for your support!

/f20

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-26 22:08:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a few things I would like to see:
  1. Channel system for servers
  2. Option to turn off system announcement chime in game
  3. Adjustable chat window
  4 Autoloot hot key
  5. Solo Instances
  6. Target Dummies for AFK system (talent point training only)
  7. Chariots for riding
  8.  Remove global cool downs (skills / potions they have there own no need for global)
  9.  Archer class
10. Action house

Well that's a few thing I would like to see there are more but lets start with this and see what everyone else wants.

[ Last edited by Halthor at 11-26-2008 22:31 ]

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-27 02:16:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

-A way to abandon quests
-Reb's Suggestions still apply ( http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=1993 )
-A mount system that I might go into greater detail about in the Reb's Suggestions thread linked above
-A more 'tangible' division between Sparta and Athens
-Since we have a community of younger players it might be a good idea to include a language filter in the game mechanics listed somewhere under the settings that you could toggle on and off.

I'll add more as I think of them

[ Last edited by rebelscum1206 at 11-27-2008 01:00 ]

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-27 22:26:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well ...

A mount system will be awesome ... because we all know that Greek Mythology Doesn't exclude Horses and Carts ...

I double on the Sensor too ^-^ and Triple On Archer CLASS !!! xD

smile22

a Profession system would be good ... like Fisherman ... Farmer blah etc etc..

a PET System ... would be good ... but I would like pets ..  Fighting with you or Buffing you or Reducing Damage to you so there might be 3 Classes of pets ?

mmm a Daily War .. That happens Every 2 hours .. ( Go to a Field then After a set amount of time you'll be able to Kill the opposing Faction ... and some monsters will help the Factions too and the winner is the one who'll take over a Big Statue in the Back *Just Smash it =S * would be nice if it had so much HP and DEF and the Wars will give some Reputation ... and some EXP and Silver Level*10 )

a Collecium ...*or Whatever it's called * that has 3 Events .. 1- Race 2- Face Off 3- Duel
1- Race
a normal Cart Race ^-^ Pressing the right arrow keys will make you faster and when you be so high leveled new buttons will start showing up ...

2- Face Off
A party of at least 3 people will face Waves of enemies .. that wave gets stronger after defeating the one before ..
and Every Wave will get u Silver = Wave's Number*100

3- Duel
a Normal Pvp Arena ...

Hit Limit System ..
This system Blocks all hits to Monster 15 or 20 levels above you to Protect you from Harm .. Very useful .. would be nice if Mobs get Less Chance of aggroing you the more Difference in levels between you ^-^

I might write something else sooo wait for the \Great Vatal/

[ Last edited by vatal at 11-28-2008 09:15 ]

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-28 09:29:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

well, after playing this game i have some suggestions that i would appreciate if they are takin in consideration
i will edit this post as new ideas come to my mind

- the polis channel and the team channel arent easy to distinguish

- the book skill drop rate is too low

- a shortcut key to change from magic equipment to melee equipment

- this classes should be added : druid and archer

- you start and choose between figher or scholar and then you specialize in your class at lvl 20

- you should be able to add players of other factions to your play list

- theres actually no commerce... sth should be done about that because i only use the money to create a guild or buy pots

- i get disconnected too much.. thats annoying so the server should be more stable

- the warehouse is too small, more space is needed

well thats all, ill add more later

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-28 13:48:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently i got one suggestion that needs a kind of help.

What about a pvp server where pk would be made easier?
Like taking off all the lvl 200 npc's wandering around in main citys would kind of help, a teleport to the other faction, lets take by example Athenians would get a teleport to Nemea :)

Needs some work but i think it would be fun :)

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-30 03:50:48 | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven actually read them all, but my suggestions are as follows
1.Mp pots(It's unfair to only sell hp pots)
2.Auto loot(When we go AFK, we miss out on the items dropped by mobs)
3.Class Advancement(Better skills, add specific stats)
4.During AFK mode, we also attack people form the opposite faction(I killed many spratans in AFK mode^.^)
5.We can add people from opposite faction to friends list.(Dun be a factionist)
6.Fix the Cursed Zone.(CZ1 i get jammed      CZ2Game crashes

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-30 12:19:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

2 things more..

- the inventory space is too small

- the crystals add only a bit of succes rate ... i think igg should double the succes rate of crystals

Signature
Posted on 2008-11-30 12:43:06 | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to remember two things when making suggestions.

A) The game is in Alpha and there are a lot more important things that need to be done like server tweaks/stability, itemization, spells and getting ever

B) Make suggestions that are REALISTIC.  Right now the important things is Bugs, functions, and basic gameplay.

That being said...

-Instead of the chat background being 100% transparent, change it to allow us to select 25/50/75/100% transparency or some choices in there so it makes reading easier.

-Change the font of player names and guilds.  A font that is more defined and bolder would do much better.  Perhaps even make the guild name different from the players name. (e.g. Put the guild name in an italicised form 2 foint pts smaller.)

In the future...-Capped PvP zones where everyone can have an even chance.  Make it so the maximum level is e.g. 60, and any player above level 60 will be moved down to level 60 vita/health etc.  I'm not sure how it would work but you catch my drift.

-Easier chat shortcuts.  /p = Polis, /t = team etc.  It's a nice change that can be made thats both aesthetically pleasing and the players enjoy it more.

-More ways to get skill books than there is right now.  Drop is pretty bad.  Make it a challenging quest or whatever!

-Money drops from mobs?  I am only level 40 but it seems in doesn't come that often so far at least.

So far these are things I would like see changed.  I really like the game so far and am super excited for beta.

Signature
Posted on 2008-12-01 00:18:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Some more suggestions....

In a party, make [F1] target first player in party, [F2] target 2nd, etc.

NEW REGIONAL CHAT CHANNELS - Region chat channels like [Sparta suburbs] and [Nemea] and eventually a TRADE channel though these are often havens for spam bots.  Having channels like these would reduce the SPAM that occurs on the big chat channel (Polis) for me.

Backpack space - In my bag, I see Roman numals I through V.  Why not every 20 levels you allow us to use another section of it.  For example, level 1 gets 1 bag area, level 20 gets Roman numeral I and II.  Level 40 gets I, II, III.  It adds a sense of accomplishment gaining backpack spaces, and caters to the player levels.  Make people work for what they get.

Signature