GodsWar Online Today: 3    Total Posts: 64859

Total:#79

Create Thread

[General Discussion] To beloved GodsWar Online Gamers(About hacking issue)

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 78/20607

Posted on 2018-01-18 08:56:03 | Show thread starter's posts only

galera voces nao estao percebendo que os proprios players estao acabando com o jogo usando esses hacks, Por favor vamos jogar limpo, o jogo se torna melhor e mais agradavel, lutar na raça, sem trapaça sempre é mais legal.
eu RAGNAR nunca usei qualquer tipo de hack por que amo esse jogo e quero preservalo pra sempre e trazer nossos amigos de volta que se foram por causa de muitos hacks que tem no thea server.
   por favor vamos nos concientizar em imploro

Signature
Posted on 2018-02-12 07:35:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

stop dc hack guys please , parem com esse ddc hack por favor vcs estao acabando com o jogo , vamos jogar na raça

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-07 14:02:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHVOicShOk&feature=youtu.be 
_MABAHOR
Pyxis
Spartan Faction
Using speedhack
04/08/18

Signature
warrior27XD
Posted on 2018-04-22 05:20:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

you mean 90% of the players? LOL

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-25 01:01:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

my greetings, administrators, I am writing to you because since 24/04/2018 the server Thea is giving me an error that does not recognize the character information, this is happening to me with two accounts and other people too, please I need that help with that problem, I'm not the only one that happens

Signature
Posted on 2018-04-25 22:23:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's the link >>>> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cka9tYN65fk
Name: adhfkhae
Server: Thea
Class: Mage

When: Wednesday
Between 9:00PM - 10:00PM server time
Philippine time: 10:00am - 11am
Date: April 26,2018 (Thursday)

Where: In thermopylae

What happen? : I am doing my daily quest in thermopylae and I saw someone using cheat, he's really fast, faster than my mount. I know he hates spartans, but that's not the way of making revenge, using cheat to just kill a spartan? He is adhfkhae, an athenian player,  He's using speedhack, wallhack and even the auto revive hack. I've always seen him using it that's why I've decided to report him in the forum. I want to him to be banned and all the players who are using it, because some players are quitting or have already quitted for that reason. I hope you will recognize this comment coz' I wanna stop them from doing it. I want to bring back the old rules of the game, no cheats and hacks.

Signature
Baby
Posted on 2018-04-29 09:35:39 | Show thread starter's posts only

you need to report it with a ticket, its useless thougth cause the owners does not care at all, its clear that they wanna kill Godswar they use more time making adds for this retarded mobile game on gw page and forum then they use on making Godswar better -.-

Signature
Main :              Loveless
Class:             Champ
Armor rank:    9
Wepon rank:  7
Suit Points:    373
Server:          Crater
Posted on 2018-06-15 07:19:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

https://youtu.be/NLSWXIDJXcQ check this out this ruins the server every player wishes for fair game but this chinese players make other players bored because of speedhacks and unfair battle using revive hack... china_Zn from pyxis server

Signature
warrior27XD
Posted on 2018-08-12 16:03:30 | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been a while since I last loggen into the game. Is IGG still active at all? Do they make changes, patches, have active support, moderate forums?

Signature