GodsWar Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 63989

Moderator: GEN3S1S

Total:#64

Create Thread

[General Discussion] To beloved GodsWar Online Gamers(About hacking issue)

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 63/15423

Posted on 2014-11-17 02:30:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear players, IGG is always boycotting the illegal programs and working hard to deal with hackers to build a fair game for our supporters. Until now, many hackers have been banned already.

If you get any video of the illegal actions, please report it to service center "http://service.sns.us.browsergame.com/tickets.php?gid=7" with link of video in YouTube, hacker's name and server. Our relevant team will check it and punish hackers as soon as possible.

To hackers: kindly note that anyone who break our game rules will be punished. Please obey our game rules and protect the fairness in game. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation.

Let's join our hands to make the game environment more harmonious!

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-17 02:57:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

that's funny, i haven't hear about anyone being banned on Thea yet it probably has the most people using hacks. i know many people who have already submitted video of players doing such things yet nothing has happen.

nice front, but as usual its filled with empty words and promises.

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-17 10:51:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think our server hacker has been banned now (0nEPiECe) because there was video as a proof send to adm. Haven't seen him online again and hopefully the word from adm. was right about banned all those people.
Now if any of you have a proof in your server please video it and send to the link above as the adm. mentioned it. Thank you/f41

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-17 11:02:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

/yct37 Bravo Voltus../f17 let's catch all those lazy and cheater in this game and let IGG banned them.

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-17 14:25:10 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah , let's all start caring about godswar when 50% of the people already quitted.

/yct58 Funny!

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-17 22:51:09 | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
Posted on 2014-11-18 00:56:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

oh wow... gumbit so dumb.

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-18 01:15:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Reaper is using it too , they should be banned

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-18 09:33:00 | Show thread starter's posts only

lol dude you don't know the story behind that haha. Cody is my brother and used both acc in arena that time, gum was set on auto revive somehow/yct58  oh well doesn't matter
@Sunghacor /yct54 omg bronx you show your face here. The scammer of the century. Too bad all server hates you and knows you're a poor scammer and hacker :3 your only friend is sereniti cause ofc, he's the one who had my acc before you and started with the hacking and scamming /yct58.
Ty for that vid btw bro, just show you both merge to kill cody :P
Anyway, all server knows you got that hack too, and far many more hacks than any of us. gg!

Oh P.S atleast me and my brother mall a lot $$ for IGG. All others using hacks and abusing them are poor **s that can't afford anything and have no life. So please don't cry about us using revive :P.
Yeah we used it like 2-3 anyway, it's boring but atleast we're VIPswho use it, not poor non-maller ***s like others.
OH BTW, the instant revive my brother used, is NOT haxbox, it's an easy trick in game, if admin\mod pm me i'll show it lol

[ Last edited by tramokid at 11-18-2014 09:40 ]

Signature
Posted on 2014-11-18 09:57:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

speed hacking counts right? you judge guys.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-f6yJcVYxg

it's not that clear though. i'll try catching him in a clearer one and a bit longer vid.

[ Last edited by NocturnalsEVY at 11-18-2014 10:02 ]

Signature