GodsWar Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 67060

Total:#697

Create Thread

[General Discussion] IGG Mall Events Blog ~ CHEAT/GOOD/BAD

Hot Topics Sticky   [Copy link] 696/62241

Posted on 2012-09-23 00:22:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

The reason I make this thread is for all maller on Godswar game to unite and see what is going on with all those mall events. Was IGG Cheat on event, were they BAD or GOOD event ?
Please post your REWARDs or just state what do you get on any event starting today. Why do you mall in this event ? What are you looking for in this event ?
Tell us anything about your experiences or opinion about this event.
I will make all events blog here so we all could see and judge how is IGG doing, are they FAIR, CHEAT, BORING, REWARDs not worth it at all etc.
For non maller you might be would like to know if this good event to get something you want it or not at all and you would like to hear it first before you purchase it.
And for your information, these all only our opinion and you have the right to mall event you not agree at all but at least you will understand your chances.

My 1st opinion on today event Sept 22,2012 is CHEAT and why ? Please take a look picture and all those rewards. You have to flip only 1 picture between 9 of them and compare to rewards there....16 rewards and that mean they hide 7 rewards and tell me even this is about LUCKY and has been SETUP by IGG, what is your chances to get  good rewards there like lvl.9 heated holy stone, creatan bull or spring water ? So it is look like easy only flip 1 picture but the trick not all rewards there. IGG think we are kid with daddy/mommy credit card and don't care about it. There is no way this is FAIR.
I had experiences with this one about 1 week or 2 weeks ago, I malled because there is 2 events together and all I want was lvl.9 heated stone. Did you know how many chances I have to flips ? 120 x and not even single lvl.9 heated stone, all mostly junkies rewards like hercules fruit, white lovers set, medium exp pet  and (not bad beside junkies) 2 jade, 1 spring water, 2 strom dragon, 2 motorbike, name plate.
(Even IGG stated to me this event basically depend on LUCKY/GAMBLE some people might be flip 10x or less and got lvl.9 holy stone or other good one)
So my opinion : DO NOT MALL THIS ONE CONSIDER CHEATING/UNFAIR. (This is my personal opinion and you have the right to mall even not agree with me and this opinion has nothing to do with Moderator/Administrator)

[ Last edited by voltus5 at 9-23-2012 00:27 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-09-23 13:50:36 | Show thread starter's posts only

To say, i actually didn't mall this time. Last time i malled at this had 10 chances, got only **, but someone from my server, a noobie ar5 malled , for 2 -3 chances, and got Cretan Bull and Motorcycle lol. Anyway i'll argument more when I will mall on one of theese events /yct58  anyway my personal opinion is it's waste.

Signature
Posted on 2012-09-23 15:45:42 | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes his event is base on luck. However, iGG has full control in how this luck gets distributed. I'm sure iGG uses random generator, therefore, they have full control of the probabilities and therefore can also control the mean and sd of each item in this event.  Im sure for holystone lv9 X<=.05 that means only 5% will get given out; as to who this will be given out to is luck.

You said that you had 120 tries. Well to figure out how many tries u need to do to have a 99% chance you will win a holystone is all up to the distribution igG uses. And it is not uniform. Perhaps the true N is closer to 1000.

Signature
URL=http://www.auplod.com/i-apdluo77f8f.html][/URL]
Posted on 2012-09-24 00:21:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

it doesnt matter what square you click it will be the same prize as the squares around it untill you refresh and even then it may stay the same till you actually choose, but each square doesnt give a different prize at all therefor no need to have a square for each prize.

Signature
Posted on 2012-09-24 00:45:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

so true. the event is a trick for making you think i should have click that square.

the moment you click a square that square is decided on a random IgG self luck generator that make you mall more to generate more money for them/yct14 .

its a false promise of what you see after it reveals the other rewards

its so fail.

Signature
Posted on 2012-09-24 08:36:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

You were right but after you click any picture there and they will open the rest 8 pictures to show you what were there and where were the rest 7 hidden prizes ? Even that all generate by random program but IGG control setup all chances so this was UNFAIR/CHEATED setup. So this even has to put all 16 picture like the rewards instead only 9. Anyway, that event already gone and we will discuss new event and I will put it later after from work today. /f41

Signature
Posted on 2012-09-24 11:41:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the reward allocation is, like all luck things in this game/most other rpgs, generated/decided by RNG's (random number generator).
Everytime you open/refresh the specific event page, the RNG first randomly decides which of the 16 rewards are put into the 9 squares, and then randomly puts them below the 9 cards. I'm also pretty sure that the "better" rewards have a lower chance to even be picked to be in the 9 squares.

But this does not mean you can't win them, also it doesn't mean that you have to mall millions of gold to win them. I've won many precious things with small loads, such as rare jades, mounts and Lvl7/8 drills. But then again, in all the 1.5k+ € i've malled so far i never won a damn spring water..

If you want to go for a sure reward, you have to invest more (or maybe less in the end?) at events whih give sure rewards. Luck events are always, well, luck.

To contribute which event i personally think is a scam: the lucky bet event.

Signature
Posted on 2012-09-24 12:03:55 | Show thread starter's posts only

just talk to some people in my server, thing is they told me that, since event appears, you have to mall in that exact day \ hours for super good luck, i don't trust this thing, since everything is a cheat. maybe i will mall next month or this month on another of this event, just to try somethings out.

Signature
Posted on 2012-09-24 12:44:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

That's possible with RNG's, i also figured out some times in which i was more lucky. But you still can't say at this and this time you will definitely win reward x or y.

Signature
Posted on 2012-09-24 13:04:53 | Show thread starter's posts only

Ofc not lol, no one can predict what you win. Only the generators haha

Signature