GodsWar Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 338295

Total:#289

Create Thread

[Guide Zone] "Warrior Guide for Dummies!"

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 288/124119

Posted on 2012-05-03 13:48:18 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can add MP Restoration to armor??? http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=229 <-it does not list that for physical armor here.

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-03 14:57:13 | Show thread starter's posts only

Check the first page, there is a post with my stats and gears. Only diference are one ring to epic and legendary glove now If I remember correctly.

Reply 91# postMagellan42's

Yes, you can. Turn the Pdef armor into mdef armor before putting the 5th stat, then insert the MP restoration option. After that you can turn your Mdef armor into Pdef armor again. For that use "Equipament Shift" acquired via Honor Points or from a quest of lv110 or lv120, I can't remember.

[ Last edited by totoes at 5-3-2012 16:59 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-06 09:14:01 | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice guide!

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-06 15:58:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

i still prefer champ skills/yct54

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-10 14:38:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hehehehe! I have a lv140 champ that I can pilot and really strong, but damn, what a crap defense compared to warriors...

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-12 11:07:22 | Show thread starter's posts only

Below is my status and pet now I have problem with low hit and those status are not full alter in ATT, DEF, MDEF.and Hit Rate. The rest are not alter

below is my pet status.

Now I use HP restore, Healing/Healind done build.
My holy Stone use Reduce cri% and reflect with the fix value.

It quite nice when you are in the war because warrior is difficult to die.

I dont know this build will be good in future or not because right now it just upto level 130 and 40 for TP only.

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-12 12:07:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

It is a nice build, but in my experience you'll need higher level crit reduce stones to compensate the reflect ones. The HP restoration build with Pot build is really amazing as the one I have in my char, hehe.

That hit is low, but is nice, try to improve the HSP of your gloves to gold 5 and it'll help you a lot. Got hit rate pet skill? I saw you are a maller, so try to get the Dodo Pet Jade if possible. Cactus Pet Jade is the best for reflection build.

You stats are great and your pet as well. For your pet I'd use feather to try to get a better stat for strengh, accuracy and wisdom as those are more likely the best for tanks, but just my opinion, hehe. Oh, and don't forget mount gears, if you feel your hit is too low, get a reserve mount gear with hit just for wars or get a better Coronet. Hope that helps you, bro! =]

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-12 19:00:38 | Show thread starter's posts only

its really hard to have those stats and my dream is having one,but its even harder to change it because its like going back to ar1 when you change it,my suggestion is for you to just change a attribute in the coronoet and gloves if you have low hit/yct26

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-12 19:26:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Not change, bro. But just adapt what he already has like his gloves HSP and the pet skill or mount gear. =]

Signature
Posted on 2012-05-12 21:24:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks alot Totoes.

I will try to work on HSP on my Glove, by the way I already have the Dodo in my Pet Skill.
The problem now in my server the pet skill is limited as 6, Iam waiting for them to change to 12 slot.

Below are the skill that I already learned.
- Attack III (Wing Race)
- Reflect Value III (Mermaid)
- Defend II (Puppet)
- Max HP II(Yooung Yeti)
- Hit Rate II (Dodo)
- Absorp HP I (Panda, just for temporary)

The jade that I already have but not yet jade because no free slot available
- Elf Guardian
- Sphinx
- coctus

What else should I use for the other 3?

Signature