GodsWar Online Today: 2    Total Posts: 334315

Moderator: GEN3S1S

Total:#287

Create Thread

[Guide Zone] "Warrior Guide for Dummies!"

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 286/71497

Posted on 2012-03-04 22:45:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been wondering if I would make a guide for quite a while, and here I am, hehe. Hope it helps everyone!

1. All-around questions about the class.

a. Hopes about warrior class:

The warrior class is a really hard one to start with because of the low damage, but it's incredible awesome at higher levels. The highest defense, absorb and health among all classes. You will be able to walk in tons of mobs or chars in a war and still be alive, hehe. There's a need to use more or less funds to build up the gears depending on the build you are going for, but still is the most expensive class to build up. Tho no class is the best, I have to say it's the second strongest in a loose term, as priests are though as hell too, hehe.
   Keep in mind that hard work and experience are more important than resources (mallers) or cheaters(forbidden), I've been a warrior since the first day of closed alpha 1 in 2008, and I love it!
   If you have real money to spend in this game, go ahead and spend it wisely, because you can be the best player ever if you are smart, hehe. IGG games are all like that, the most money you spend, the better you are in no time!

b. Warrior's Job ingame:

The most important job of a warrior in this game is to be the tank, of course, due to its high defensive stats. You will have to aggro mobs, protect your comrades in wars and mainly survive, survive until the end. Dealing melee damage and not being killed fast, being able to hit hard and recover itself fast enough with pots or just with your HP restoration.
   You will be ask to use constantly skills to damage and debuff mobs/chars, hehe. Job is a job, ah? =]

c. Stats? What stats?

What about stats, bro!? That's an easy task: DEFENSE!! Go for it, go for it. Focus in 3 special things which are your attack( the faster you kill, the faster you get exp/tp/rep), physical defense, magical defense and absorb are a must-have in my opinion, tho most of the players don't like absorb because 1 abs negates 1 damage, BUT all defensive stats count...see, easy task. Keep in mind that warriors have the highest Health Points in the entire game, so It would be very helpful to focus on that after the defensive stats I mentioned before.
   Let's focus about stats in the build discriptions.

P.S.: Warrior needs hit in all the gears because of the low bonus from talent.

d. Builds or just a build?

Ah well, the majority players will say "This is better", "No, that's better!", but in the end what it counts is YOUR opinion, YOUR game style, YOUR goals to be the best in the game while having fun.
   Do you like full tank build for instances(dungeons)? Do you like PVP? Do you like PVM(wars)? Or just enjoy a balanced character? You will understand how they work better in the section "8. General Builds" as I will mention all the possible build tried out so far not only for me, but for friends and known players.

2. Power Level.

Hummm, the part that slacks attention in most guides, but just because people tend to forget, hehe.
   I could tell you all the things I did so far to level up when I was playing like crazy or now that I'm cooling off and enjoying the game with no stress. By the way, Experience can be used for Holy Suit Points in your gears and Talent Points for the zodiac slots, I will explain them later in the guide. So...Exp/TPs are important as hell! x)

P.S.: You will get exp/tps from almost anything in the game, from quests to events. Check the main website for more information:www.gwo.igg.com/main.php

(Picture posted by MeteorShower - old player and guildie)

a. Experience/Talent Points Tips and Hints:

Everyone starts a game wondering where to level, what events to do to get experience faster and instances(dungeons) to earn it. A list with the things you can do for exp:

- Daily Quests everyday at 8:25am game time will reset, so remember to do them earlier, hehe. You can find the available list of quests in your Quest Window( Press "Q"), by clicking the Tab
"Search". Those quests give a lot of experience, some give gems and silver, most of them give talent point as well.
   - Main quests, those are important because some of them give really nice rewards like silver, gems and more. They are like missions for a story line of Ancient Greece. You can find them in your Quest Window( Press "Q"), by clicking the Tab "Search".
   - Repeated Quests are quests you can do on and on anytime you want, might seem not much, but they are fast and if you have time to do them, in the end you will get a nice amount of exp/tps daily.
   - Magic Scrolls, hummm....if you are online for 4 hours, you can get one daily from the "Online Award Admin" NPC in the main city (Athens or Sparta) OR you can buy them from Item Mall with gold. AND sometimes through "Festival Envoy" NPC when there is a festival like Easter, Chinese New's Year, etc...
   - Polis Quests are rare, but daily and limited to a certain level. Still useful if you have enough time.
   - Guild Quest is available if you are in a guild, oblivious. It gives exp, tps, guild gold/fund and contribution. Guild gold and fund are used to upgrade your guild buildings - LINK about it:
http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=3924&extra=page%3D1 (Made by my friend and retired player Simma)
   - War Material Deliver Quest available if you are in a guild as well.
   - AFK of course. How to set up: http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=155
   - Events in general: access http://www.gw.igg.com/main.php , left bar "Game Events".
   - Wishing Pool: http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=180
   - Training Ground(Instance) available through Event Transporter NPC. Kill all the mobs and get full exp reward.
   - Faction Crier NPC gives you one nameplate per day, except on sunday. Get it then give it back to him for free exp, or exp/tp for b-gold or gold.
   - Zeus Event is an event that you need to deliver a specific item asked by the NPC and each gift gives exp and praying stone, max of 10 from monday to friday and max of 12 on saturday/sunday. Give the praying stones to the NPC beside Zeus and it gives tps. LINK: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=8785&extra=page%3D1 (Made by ZelosDan).
   - Hera Labyrinth is a daily quest that gives exp, tp, zodiac energy. Go inside through Event Transporter NPC with the Feud Quest("Entering Cyclades"), redeem to a NPC in the first map, then go left to Zeus Envoy 1, then portal 7, portal 5, portal 9, portal 3, Zeus Envoy 2, portal 7, portal 5, Zeus Envoy 3, portal 1, portal 7, Zeus Envoy 4, Portal 5, portal 9, portal 3, portal 6, portal 2, portal 9, Zeus Envoy 5 and done!
   - Pan's Labyrinth available on weekends: [url=http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=164 ]http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=164 [/url]
   - Sicily Event ("Keep it Clean" Quest) for talent points. You need sicilian spell item to enter in the event through Event Transporter NPC, except on friday because you can go there 5 times from 22:00h to 24:00h. You need one sicilian spell for each time you enter in the Event (Max of 5 times per day) AND remember to take the quest before going in or you will the item...Inside the Map Event you can buy with gold special quest scrolls that you can do as many times as you want.
   - BUFFS! Guild buffs, pot buffs, weekend buffs(available through Festival Envoy NPC every saturday and sunday). Use them if you have the chance.

TIP: Remember to afk in mobs not lower than 19 levels diferent than yours. Praise for mobs that you can 1-2 hit for a faster exp/tp grind. They'll usually hit you -1 anyway...Warrior Rules! *-*

[ Last edited by totoes at 1-13-2014 10:56 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-03-04 22:46:59 | Show thread starter's posts only

3. Skills.

Not much to say because in the end you will have all of them. 7 skills are important:

a. Flashchop is your strongest skill, maxed level(4) gives you a base damage of 2100 plus 300% bonus damage AND with a cooldown of just 10 seconds.
   TIP: put Flashchop in your zodiac slot IF you have enough MP restoration (check build for more info) because it will consume more MP(magical points)

b. Whirlwind is your second strongest skill, maxed level(4) gives your a base damage of 1120 plus 200% bonus damage AND same cooldown of 10 seconds.
   TIP: same as Flashchop.

c. Rageclaw is your spam skill. Period. Maxed level(4) gives 400 base damage plus 100% bonus damage AND a DPS(damage per second) caused by bleeding of 800 damage every 2 seconds. Most used for afk because of the low MP consume, but it is your main attack skill. SPAM it! Hehehe!

d. Steelrain is your strongest AoE(area of effect) skill as the other is Swordstorm is too weak to be used for PVP, but nice to use on AFK mode if you have enough MP restoration. Maxed level(4) gives 2000 base damage plus 150% bonus damage.

e. Holyward is your self-buff skill, 9 minutes duration...Use it, lol! At max level(5) gives 25% physical defense bonus and 15% magical defense bonus. Strongest self-buff skill of all class!

f. Expose Armor is your debuff skill. At max level(5) it reduces the enemy physical defense in 400 and magical defense in 300. I mean...use it, LOL!

g. Stun is your debuff stoper skill...I mean, you cast, enemy is stunned not being able to act, you hit and you kill, hehehe. At max level (5) stuns the target for 3 seconds with a cooldown of 18 seconds. It is a necessary skill to pvp, the higher the level of the skill, the lesser the cooldown.

--- SEE HOW WARRIORS ARE IMPORTANT! ---

TIP: Everyday you can try to pull a book from the Wishing Pool, three times, once per hour. You can get a lof of rare skills (lv3/4 skills or lv4/5 skills). DON'T FORGET IT! x)

P.S.: The other skills are weaker version of the skills I mentioned before. Still useful, but I mean...weaker versions, hehe.

4. Holy Suit Points.

Aaaah the HSP so wanted for all...I think it's the best system we have ingame and my favorite. All you need is experience to store into special boxes(Holy box), deposit into your gear and then use special wares(Bronzeware, Silverware, Goldware, Platinum Ingot).
   Remember you have a shield to work the HSP of it and it helps a lot because HSP adds a percent of the basic stat(s) of the gear, example: shield has physical defense and magical defense and silver lv6 gives 16% bonus which means 16 more def/mdef if your shield gives 100 def/mdef (Bronze lv10 + Silver lv6 = 16 bonus). The bonus stacks from Bronze lv1 until Platinum lv10 giving us a bonus of 40% max!!!
   Try to balance your power leveling and your HSP building, at higher levels you get more exp from quests. I advice you to get everything silver lv1 at lv120 at least, then silver lv6 or higher until lv130. From lv130 and on you can either choose to level to 140(max level now) as you get a lot more exp from quests or build up a bit more your HSP, maybe gold lv1 in everything and weapon gold lv10.
   Well, with time passing by you'll notice what you need, what it's more important. One Holy Box IV needs 100 million exp max and it's enough to put a gear from bronze lv1 to silver lv5. Again, the higher the level, the higher the exp from quests.

TIP: Focus on your defense gears such as armor, cuffs, legs and shield. Try to increase the Weapon some levels more than any other gears because you need more attack to kill faster meaning exp/tp faster and better PVP.

This link is very helpful: http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=165

5. Holy Stones.

It's a bit difficult to explain in a few words as we can find a nice guide in the main website, but here I am to give tips and hints...more info available in this link: http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=165

a. Heated Stones: based attack stones. For warriors I advice to implement spirits(check link) that disable physical defense %, add physical damage % or fixed damage...We don't have critical in our talent tree, so it's kind useless to put critical spirits, but that is up to your build.Check the build subsection for more information.

TIP: Check this link for information: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=11210&extra=page%3D2   

Fire Spirits

b. Cooled Stones: based defense stones. Depend in what build you're into, if low tenacity, if high tenacity, or if you want reflection build. Check the build subsection for more information.

Water Spirits

TIP: check this link for information - http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=12590&extra=page%3D1%20

6. Class Suit.  

Oh that is important! As you reach lv120 you won't need ruby to level up your gears, BUT special items for your CLASS SUIT! Awesome looking gears that increases the gear basic stat. You need to do Atlantis Instance for Hard points to get insigneas to exchange and transform your gears. Also, those hard points are used to get your weapon 5th stat.
   The weapon class suit I is the first gear available for 5th attribute grade.
   The class suit III is the newest system implemented in the game (October, 2011) and you can put the 5th attribute grade. Need to be lv131 or higher. Each level opens a new gear available for a class suit. from lv120 to lv140! You will have 3 diferent suit of gears to look even more feared, hehe!

Class Suit Gears

TIP: check this link for more info - http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=179

7. Zodiac Slots:

Ooooh man! This is exciting! THIS is awesome by itself as it means more damage AND more defense. You have a total of 4 attack slots and 8 defense slots.
   The 2 attack slots at top right add fixed bonus damage and the 2 attack slots at top left add percent bonus damage. The first line of 4 defense slots add fixed amount of reduced damage and the second line of 4 defense lots add percent amount of reduced damage.
   I advice you to open the free lots: 1 of each attack and 2 of each defense. To open the other slots you need gold, 920 each extra defense slot and 2300 each attack extra slot.

TIP: http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=163

Signature
Posted on 2012-03-04 22:48:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

8. General Builds.

a. Tank Build:

Basic warrior build specially made for instances and to kill mobs in general. Focused in higher HP, higher HP restoration speed and defense stats. Get energy Stone with Hard Points. You need as second important stats healing/healing done for a more effective healing from priests and pots. Keep in mind that this build is nice for PVP too, hehe. NO NEED for dodge or critical resistance in any gear, but low tenacity means higher chances to be hit with critical attacks, I advice to use crit reduce % and fixed amount to help that.

--- ATTACK GEARS ---

Weapon: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, HP or HP res, 5th stat pdamage %(energy stone).
Gloves: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, Healing, 5th stat disable pdef %.
Helmet: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, HP, 5th stat healing.
Rings: Attack, pdamage %, HP, healing. (lv80 ring-attack bonus- can't be class suit, so no 5th stat).

--- DEFENSE GEARS ---

Armor: Pdef, HP res, HP, Mdef, 5th stat MP res.
Belt: Pdef, Mdef, HP, Abs, 5th stat MP res.
Boots: HP, Absorb, HP res, Healing done, 5th stat MP res.
Shield: Pdef, Mdef, HP, Absorb, 5th stat Healing done.
Amulet: MP, Healing, Abs, Healing done, 5th stat dodge buff.
Cuffs: Pdef, Mdef, Hit Rate, HP res, 5th stat Healing done.
Legs: Pdef, Mdef, Healing done, HP res, 5th stat dodge buff.

--- HOLY STONES ---

Heated Stones: Pdmg%, Reduce Pdef%.
Cooled Stones: Red Phy %, Red Mag % or Red crit damage % and fixed amount to compensate the low tenacity.

--- PET ---

Pet: Attack, Hp, Pdef, Mdef, Abs, Hit Rate(rare pet), Red crit, Reflect(rare pet), Hit buff, Red Pdamage, Red Mdamage, HP res(rare pet).

Conclusion: Highest HP and HP res, of course highest Pdef/Mdef. High hp recovery from pots and priest/pet healing skill.
            Bad side of this build is the low tenacity meaning you can be hit with a lot of critical attacks and the low dodge buff meaning you won't dodge debuff skills that much.

b. Pot User Build:

Ahh this build is really nice, specially because players don't like players who use pots. Who knows why...
   It's expensive in a long term because you need to buy or make a lot of pots. But this build is nice because priest/pet heals you better with healing skill. Favorite build in chinese server. It's similar to tank build, but with more healing done on gears.
   And you'll hear newbies crying a lot because you "cheat" using pots...LOL!

--- ATTACK GEARS ---

Weapon: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, healing, 5th stat pdamage %(energy stone).
Helmet: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, HP, 5th stat healing.
Rings: Attack, pdamage %, HP, healing. (lv80 ring-attack bonus- can't be class suit, so no 5th stat).

--- DEFENSE GEARS ---

Armor: Pdef, Mdef, HP, Healing done, 5th stat dodge buff.
Belt: Pdef, Mdef, HP, HP res, 5th MP res.
Boots: HP, Absorb, HP res, Healing done, 5th stat MP res.
Shield: Pdef, Mdef, HP, Healing done, 5th stat Dodge buff.
Cuffs: Pdef, Mdef, Hit Rate, Healing done, 5th stat dodge buff.

--- HOLY STONES ---

Cooled Stones: Red crit damage % and fixed amount to compensate the low tenacity.

--- PET ---

Pet: Attack, Hp, Pdef, Mdef, Abs, Hit Rate(rare pet), Red crit, Reflect(rare pet), Hit buff, Red Pdamage, Red Mdamage, Dodge buff.

Conclusion: High HP and HP res, of course highest Pdef and Mdef. The best hp recovery from pots and priest/pet healing skill, you'll live longer fighting bosses.
            Bad side of this build is the low tenacity meaning you can be hit with a lot of critical attacks. The average dodge rate buff will help enough to avoid stoper/debuff skills. The extra MP res gives the heads up to focus on HP pots instead of HP/MP pots, so you won't lose any time.

P.S.: This build is entirely focused in the use of pots and being able to use it with no problems, non stop. Take note that you're able to use pots, but the dodge buff will increase only over lv130 with 5th stat on gears Class Suit III (#5 section).

c. PVP Build:

One of the strongest killers of all classes: high damage, high defense, high tena. You won't get that much damage from players. It's a mix of high defensive stats with non stoppable killer!

--- ATTACK GEARS ---

Weapon: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, HP, 5th stat pdamage %(energy stone).
Helmet: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, HP, 5th stat disable pdef %.

--- DEFENSE GEARS ---

Armor: Pdef, HP res, HP, MP res, 5th stat dodge buff.
Belt: Pdef, Mdef, HP res, Crit Resistance, 5th stat MP res.
Boots: HP, MP res, HP res, Crit Resistance, 5th stat Abs.
Shield: Pdef, Mdef, HP, Absorb, 5th stat dodge buff.
Amulet: MP, Crit Resistance, Abs, Healing done, 5th stat dodge buff.
Cuffs: Pdef, Mdef, Hit Rate, HP res, 5th stat Crit Resistance.
Legs: Pdef, Mdef, Crit Resistance, HP res, 5th stat dodge buff.

--- HOLY STONES ---

Cooled Stones: Red Phy %, Red Mag %. Some like Crit Red % and fixed amount here even with high tenacity.

--- PET ---

Pet: Attack, Hp, Pdef, Mdef, Abs, Hit Rate(rare pet), Tenacity, Dodge buff, Hit buff, Red Pdamage, Red Mdamage, HP res(rare pet).

Conclusion: High HP, HP res, Pdef/Mdef. Average hp recovery from pots and priest/pet healing skill. The highest tenacity meaning lower probablity of being hit by crit attacks AND highest dodge rating buff meaning the debuff skills from players won't hit you mostly of the time!

d. Reflect Build:

The hardest build ever in the game.Not because it's expensive, but because you need a specific build to be able to be alive with reflect stones. Funny as hell to see people hitting you and getting hurt as well. Take care about this build because you might be dead fast for mobs or even in PVM(player versus mass).
   Remind it always: it's all about fun anyway! LOL! \o/

--- ATTACK GEARS ---

Weapon: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, HP, 5th stat pdamage %(energy stone).
Helmet: Attack, Hit Rate, pdamage %, HP, 5th stat healing/disable pdef %.

--- DEFENSE GEARS ---

Armor: Pdef, HP res, HP, Mdef, 5th stat MP res.
Belt: Pdef, Mdef, HP res, HP, 5th stat MP res.
Boots: HP, MP res, HP res, Absorb, 5th stat healing done.
Shield: Pdef, Mdef, HP, Absorb, 5th stat healing done.
Cuffs: Pdef, Mdef, Hit Rate, HP res, 5th stat Healing done.

--- HOLY STONES ---

Cooled Stones: Crit Red % and Reflect fixed amount, or Reflect % and Reflect fixed amount.

--- PET ---

Pet: Attack, Hp, Pdef, Mdef, Abs, Hit Rate(rare pet), Red crit, Reflect(rare pet), Hit buff, Red Pdamage, Red Mdamage, HP res(rare pet).

Conclusion: Highest HP, high HP res and Pdef/Mdef. High hp recovery from pots and priest/pet healing skill. The need for a huge HP, high HP res and huge amount of defense means more time to survive, not to mention that with more healing/healing done you can use pots and be healed better than normal meaning you survive longer while people get
hurt!
            Bad side of this build is the low tenacity meaning you can be hit with a lot of critical attacks and the low dodge buff meaning you won't dodge debuff skills that much. You can die faster, but it is still funny, hehe!

TIP: With lower dodge and tena, people will hit you more meaning they get hurt more by the reflect damage. Some players use 0 dodge/tena, but they are higher level.

Signature
Posted on 2012-03-04 22:48:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

9. PVP and PVE information.

This section is more like a pure advice than a guidance. The experience of the player is what matters in the end, it's all personal. I personally use the same strategy of MrPirate with some adjusts, depending on the situation. Again, pvp is all about experience.

3a) PVE and PVP Information

PvE= Player vs Enemy

At higher levels this is very simple, stay in mobs with about 4-8 monsters, and only use rage claw as a skill. Most people say to use AoE Skills such as Steel Rain, but it definitely does not go as fast when you do due to mp. Because you're a warrior, most monsters don't hurt you, so sit at something about 7-8 levels higher then you and let the experience accumulate .

PvP= Player vs Player

Most warriors don't really know what skills to use in PvP with other characters. But I've found the most effective thing to do. First off, Priests about the same level as you are a knightmare, you cant kill them, they can't kill you(unless they mall). All they do is heal and run, so watch out. But otherwise, here is my combo order.

In order of what I use:
Steel Rain
Expose Armor
Flash Chop
Whirlwind
Rage Claw(repeatedly until Flash Chop is available)
Flash Chop
Whirlwind
Rage Claw
(Repeated)

The reason I use Steel Rain first is because it causes your Flash Chop to hit more. I dont exactly know why but it works. Expose Armor is always useful at the beginning of a PvP to get your opponent weaker then what they are. Then the only 3 attacks you need are Flash Chop, Whirlwind and Rage Claw. Most of the time if your Flash Chop and Whirlwind Crit, your off to a good start. But then again, depends on who you're facing.

Also, always have your best pet on during a pvp and always have holy ward on for the extra resistances that can help you.

Extra Information!

10. Mount and its gears.

People usally want a mount/ride because you move faster, better for Marathon Race Event and to chase people, hehe. BUT there is this one other reason a mount/ride is important: mount gears. Those gears can be only adquired through the profession of Blacksmith (http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=210).
a.  Coronet: Adds hit rate bonus.

b.  Armor: Adds HP.

c. Soul: Adds damage absportion(abs).

d.  Saddle: Adds HP.

e. Tassels: Adds dodge.

They have green attributes just like in grade system such as attack, Pdamage %, HP res, etc...Try to buy them from stalls (Players Vendor-Mode) or make them with Blacksmith Profession. By the way, the stats from grades are random, therefore you need to be lucky getting perfect stats for your build.

TIP: Check this link for information - http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=188

11. Pet Jades.

Just a few tips about this issue as pet is the most important thing in this game, both PVE and PVP playing. You can get pet jades from Wonderland (High Level Instance), Malling Events and Item Mall. Choose wisely what pet skills you want in your pet so you don't waste the jades on it as the JADE allows you to not only change the appearance of the Pet, but also the skill from it. You can find those pet jades on Stalls sometimes, depends if your server has people selling them, hehe.

Hints about what skills a pet should have in Builds section (#9 section).
    You can get SMART PET EGGS from Item Mall, they have higher savyys(pet stats) and 4 inicial talents (Healing, Random Event, Merge and Work). Expensive, but worth it, tho I prefer Brave Rock Elf which can be obtained from Medusa Instance in the first isle, top right above Elite mob (I advice you to use Gold Tool to capture it, higher chances...Buy it with Hard Points, gold or b-gold). BRE pet comes with Healing, Random Event, Merge talents AND a bonus of 2 Rebirths.
    Rebirth means you can rebirth your pet (doh) for stronger savyys (Rebirth is available via Spring Water, the rarest item in the game obtained via Malling Event or Wonderland Instance - rare, really rare, rare like hell!)...By the way, you can rebirth your pet as many times as you want, just need the spring water item for it...ONLY, LOL!

TIP: Check this link for information - http://gw.igg.com/guide/guide.php?acid=136

12. Wonderland Instance.

Here it's a really nice guide made by vitorreis22 that explains bit by bit each step to complete this instance. Had to put this here because it's more like an extra hint to newly players, but a instance available for characters of lv120 or higher AND strong, hehe. Really though one to do, gives the medals used to buy insignea III to exchange your gears into Class Suit III.
    LINK: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=23586&extra=page%3D1

GEARS:

Hope this guide helps out people who want to be warriors. Enjoy it! /36t

Source of information:

MrPirate Warrior Guide: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=13179&extra=page%3D1
MeteorShower Warrior Guide: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=3675&extra=page%3D1
ZelosDan Zeus Guide: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=8785&extra=page%3D1
smallboobies Priest Guide: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=17077&extra=page%3D1

Helpful guides:

Cooled stones: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=12590&extra=page%3D1%20
B-gold tips: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=4141&extra=page%3D1
Armor Rank points: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=21480&extra=page%3D1
Attributes from grade 1 to 12: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=15058&extra=page%3D1
Guild Altar guide: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=3924&extra=page%3D1
Lost Book Event Guide: http://forum.gw.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=7586&extra=page%3D1

[ Last edited by totoes at 1-13-2014 10:57 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-03-04 23:17:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

Here it is the pictures of both non-merged and merged char. It's with full altar in atk/hit/def/mdef, the hit is low because I've been leveling, not building up HSP and I'm not rushing into things like before...No profession buffs was used because I forgot to get them from alt, hihihi. BUT there's Hercules fruit and MS/Holyward.

Character:
Non-Merged:

Merged:

Gears:

All the gears will be here, some I like, some need some better improvements...=]

That's all...I'd post my mounts gears, but they are all crap. My friend and I are waiting for lv120 mounts to be done, then we'll focus on lv120 mount gears. Pet skills are the ones for Pot User build, except for Hit(rare). =]

[ Last edited by totoes at 1-13-2014 10:57 ]

Signature
Posted on 2012-03-04 23:19:54 | Show thread starter's posts only

good job for your hard work info./f17

Signature
Posted on 2012-03-05 02:50:02 | Show thread starter's posts only

fun to read!! /yct15

Signature
Posted on 2012-03-05 03:05:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

heel yeahhhh. im a warrior

Signature
Posted on 2012-03-05 03:46:57 | Show thread starter's posts only